Branch presidents should have received a packet at the end of last week containing:
- Cover Memo
- Officer listing for their branch. See http://members.aauwnc.org for updates to the complete AAUW NC directory, directories by branch and directories by office. Check with your branch president or firstname.lastname@example.org for the password information for the AAUW NC member center.
- Key NC Forms and Resources – information about the recognition program, mini-grants and more
- Annotated headlines of news posted here between 7/2 and 9/23. See also the headlines page for clickable links.
- Copy of the one-page summary of Association programs related to the new theme, Education as the Gateway to Women’s Economic Security
- An excerpt from the NC Women United Draft Agenda. [This is the basis of the Oct. 21 Women’s Agenda Assembly in Statesville. See pages 12-14 for issues affecting K-12 education in NC.]
- Late breaking info about the possibility of additional gatherings on Friday, Oct. 20 — including one talking about using this web system for branch announcements or full branch web sites. Contact Nancy.
Finally, there was a postcard asking the presidents to let me know whether this kind of communication was helpful and offering to supply hardcopies of referenced documents if they had trouble getting them from the web.