AAUW of North Carolina will host allies from around the state at its annual conference:
Friday-Saturday, March 23-24, 2018
The Hawthorne Inn and Conference Center, Winston-Salem
- Event flyer.
- Newsletter with agenda, registration form, hotel info and more
- Registration form
More about the conference
- February 1, 2018 Membership Count (3/12/18)
The official "membership count" for AAUW branches occurs on February 1. Here is the history of NC branches since 2015.
- 2017 Fundraising Totals (3/12/18)
Summary of giving to AAUW Funds for 2017 -- how much each branch contributed to each of the AAUW priority areas plus an honor roll of contributions by individuals.
- The first Chipley Fellow! (3/12/18)
Angela Gist-Mackey, Assistant Professor of Organizational Communication at the University of Kansas, received support in 2017-2018 from an American Fellowship funded in part by the Ann Chipley Endowment. She is the first to be awarded support from this fund which reached stipend-producing level in 2016.
- Online registration is open (2/12/18)
Online registration is open now.
- Hotel Information – Hawthorne Inn (2/8/18)
Get your hotel reservations for the 2018 AAUW NC Conference by February 21.
- Conference details have been mailed to members (2/5/18)
Key mailing to NC branch and national-only members with details of the upcoming conference.
- Join us in Winston-Salem in March! (2/2/18)
Learn more about our March 23-24 conference -- Strong Women Fine Tuning our Message! Members from allied organizations are encouraged to join us on Saturday, March 24.
- Documents for 2018 annual meeting (12/6/17)
Initial list of documents that will affect the 2018 annual meeting of AAUW NC.
- 2017 Young People’s Literature Award to Ali Standish (10/30/17)
Ali Standish's book, The Ethan I Was Before has been chosen as the winner of the 2017 AAUW NC Young People's Literature Award.