AAUW NC is “staffed” entirely by volunteers, and we have no physical office. If you need to reach us, please use the following steps:
- To reach an individual officer or branch, use the listings in the Contact section of www.aauwnc.org.
- If you’re not sure who’s the right contact, write firstname.lastname@example.org or call our voice mail at 866-525-2155. The e-mail and voice mail are monitored by people who will forward your information to the right spot.
- If you need to send us something in paper, please consider using the toll free FAX: again, 866-525-2155. This will convert the document to a PDF that can then be e-mailed to the right person. It is particularly important that branches consider using this method to send reports that several AAUW NC officers may wish to review.
- Members can find US Mail addresses and other contact information for branch and state officers in the password-protected AAUW NC Member Center, http://members.aauwnc.org. Please contact your branch president or email@example.com for the login information.
- If you must use the US Mail to send something to AAUW NC rather than an individual, our address (new) is PO Box 6502, Statesville NC, 28687-6502. If your information is time-sensitive, please do follow up with e-mail or phone since that box will not be checked daily.