Once again, I’m a bit behind in posting a summary of the NGCP e-newsletter: see ngcproject.org/resources/newsletter.html.
- New collaboratives forming in Connecticut, Kentucky, Maine, Tennessee and Texas. Tell your friends in those areas to look for these!
- Engineering Education Service Center provides information resources to promote, guide, and stimulate interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) with a particular emphasis on engineering. http://engineeringedu.com
- National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT) Gotta Have IT Resource Kit a set of high-quality posters, computing and careers information, digital media and more, the resource kit builds awareness and inspires interest in computing. http://www.ncwit.org/ghit
- Webcasts – register at http://www.ngcproject.org/events/webcast.cfm
- January 9, 2:00 ET, “Why don’t they hear what I say?” join Pat Campbell and the FairerScience team (often referenced on this site)
- February 13, 2:00 ET, “Reaching out to underserved populations in STEM”
- Engineering summer camp directory: http://engineeringedu.com/summercamps.html
- More awards, resources and events — check out the full newsletter on the website soon.