February 26 – March 23
- Register now for the AAUW NC Convention — you can still register, but we can’t promise we’ll be able to provide you with tickets for lunch/dinner.
- There is still time! Register for Women’s Advocacy Day April 1 (03/18/09) – Several AAUW members from across the state are already registered. Do plan to join us!
AAUW NC 2009 Convention
- Communications Team Report to Convention (03/23/09)
- Packet about the Convention (02/21/09) – the detailed information that was sent to the branch presidents.
Public Policy News
- Grant Funding Available: AAUW Public Policy Impact Grants (03/19/09) – AAUW NC has been invited to apply for this national program.
- There is still time! Register for Women’s Advocacy Day April 1 (03/18/09)
You are welcome to post your newsletters at www.aauwnc.org to get more visibility for your branch. You may also send a year-end report and have that posted (see 2007-2008 reports for examples). Contact me for help or instructions.
- Money Girls Project in High Point (03/07/09) – a financial literacy program funded in part by the National Girls Collaborative Project
- AAUW JACKSONVILLE REGIONAL BRANCH MARCH 2009 NEWSLETTER (03/18/09)
- Greensboro March Newsletter (03/15/09)
- The current Brevard newsletter can now always be found at https://history.aauwnc.org/branches/branch-news
Do you want to get these messages in “real time” but don’t want to keep checking the web? You can use an “rss reader” to watch the announcements, but if you don’t want to make that leap, you can get messages in e-mail as they are posted. See the subscribe information.