AAUW NC News
April 15 – June 5, 2009
Note: The summer Tar Heel News has gone to the printer. The PDF will be posted soon. Watch for another message when that and the meeting agenda are posted.
AAUW NC Summer Meeting
- Registration information for the summer meeting (05/27/09) Come hear what happened in St. Louis and more! Hotel reservation deadline is June 17.
- $tart $mart Kickoff in North Carolina (05/28/09) This project trains college women to negotiate their first salaries. The session may be repeated in Hendersonville the weekend of the summer meeting IF THERE IS DEMAND. Click the link and read the comment at the end to see how to indicate if you have an interest. Consider encouraging someone to accompany you to the summer meeting to attend this training.
AAUW NC News
- NC Delegates to AAUW Convention (06/04/09) Find out who’s going to St. Louis. Share your views with them.
- Equal Pay Day: April 28 (04/22/09)
- New NGCP liaison for North Carolina (04/15/09) Welcome Sue Metz as the
Public Policy News
- NCVCE Lobby Day is June 17 (06/05/09)
- See https://history.aauwnc.org/about/aauw-nc-public-policy-priorities/ for updates on AAUW NC priority issues
You are welcome to post your newsletters at www.aauwnc.org to get more visibility for your branch. You may also send a year-end report and have that posted (see 2007-2008 reports for examples). Contact me for help or instructions.
- Raleigh/Wake County Newsletter (06/01/09)
- Tar Heel Branch newsletter (06/01/09)
- JACKSONVILLE REGIONAL BRANCH MAY-JUNE-JULY 2009 NEWSLETTER (05/14/09)
- Greensboro Equal Pay Day Proclamation (05/04/09)
- Tar Heel Branch e-Newsletter v2009.03 (04/25/09)
- SPARC program of the Chapel Hill branch (04/15/09)
- Winston-Salem newsletter – April, 2009 (04/15/09)
- AAUW Jacksonville Regional Branch April 2009 Newsletter (04/14/09)
Do you want to get these messages in “real time” but don’t want to keep checking the web? You can use an “rss reader” to watch the announcements, but if you don’t want to make that leap, you can get messages in e-mail as they are posted. See the subscribe information.