AAUW NC will hold the third of a series of regional fall meetings on Saturday, October 1.
Kirkman House, Mitchell Community College, Statesville NC
9:30 am – 2 pm
- Public Policy Pilot Program
- AAUW NC Budget
- Continued involvement in the Juvenile Literature Award Program
- E-newsletter and THN updates/discussion
- Discussion of State Annual Meeting
- Nominating Committee
Reservations are required (if you want a lunch and materials), but there is no fee. Please contact Pat Abell (see contacts page) or your branch president to register.
- Take I-40 to Exit 150
- Take NC 115 to downtown Statesville
- Make a right on Broad St. at the center of town
- Broad ends at Mulberry at the campus. Turn right.
- Turn left on West End Ave.
- Turn left into the entrance to the Mitchell CC parking lot
- Drive all the way to the left of the parking lot and park behind the Kirkman House. You can enter the back door.
Campus Map with route and parking information.
Map to Statesville: