Here is the summary of the contributions by the branches to the various philanthropic priorities of our national organization.
- The Charlotte Branch — their Research and Projects Grant has reached stipend-producing level and will fund a Community Action or Career Development Grant for 2013-2014.
- The top 5 branches in total giving: Tar Heel, Hendersonville, Greensboro, Asheville, Wilmington
- The top 5 branches in per capita giving: Greensboro, Gaston Regional, Raleigh/Wake County, Statesville, Hendersonville
- AAUW NC for receiving awards for state giving:
- 9th place, AAUW Action Fund
- 9th place, Per Capita, AAUW Action Fund
- 10th place, Leadership Programs Fund
- Tar Heel Branch for being the 9th place branch in the country for total giving to the AAUW Action Fund
For more on the philanthropic efforts of AAUW, or to donate, see www.aauw.org/contribute/. The AAUW Action Fund is a separate, 501c4 corporation, and contributions to it are not tax-deductible.