Registration is now open for the 2014 Annual Meeting. Please see the information below, but here are the key links to registration forms:
- Printable form (please see deadlines below)
- Online form (use with online payment or send a check)
- Additional payment form (if you are paying for someone else or need to make a payment not tied to your registration).
Before you register
- Decide if you or your branch want to order additional copies of the 2013 Juvenile Award winning book, Tea Cakes for Tosh. The author will be at the meeting and can sign books for you to give as gifts or to donate to your local library. More info.
- Decide whether you will be joining the group for the Friday evening meal at the Village Grill. The restaurant will be holding seats for us until 5:30 pm, but we must let them know early in the week how many to expect. More info on page 2 of registration form.
- Consider which parts of the meeting you are planning to attend (from Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon). The online form asks about this, but if you change your mind later, that’s fine. We’re just using it to estimate how many materials we need to bring.
- March 7: Make your hotel reservation to get the AAUW rate ($81/King, $90/Double).
- Friday, March 14/Sunday, March 16: Send via mail/register online if you are ordering any of the books, Tea Cakes for Tosh
- Friday, March 21: Get your registration in the mail
- Sunday, March 23: Post your online registration
If your plans change and you find you can come, please do attend — we will be taking onsite registrations and payments from those who registered online but didn’t have time to mail a check. But we need to know ahead of time if you will be attending the meals or ordering any of the books, so please register as soon as possible.