Here is the table showing the number of members in each branch as of February 1 for 2012-2015
Congratulations to the following branches for exceptional success in recruiting/retention:
- Top 3 branches in 3-year membership rate of growth: Greensboro (70%!), Gaston Regional (44%), Asheville (25%) with honorable mention to Chapel Hill (19%)
- Top 3 branches in 1-year membership rate of growth: Greensboro, Twin Rivers, and Tar Heel.
- Top 3 branches in # of new members this year: Greensboro, Asheville, Brevard with honorable mention to Wilmington
- Other branches with 1-year or 3-year growth: Tryon, Raleigh/Wake County, and Hendersonville.
You may want to adjust these numbers by the number of dual members in the Tar Heel Branch who are primary in other branches in NC (and so are double counted on this list):
- 2012 (43), 2013 (41), 2014 (40), 2015 (40)