Here is the table showing the number of members in each branch as of February 1 for 2013-2016
Congratulations to the following branches for exceptional success in recruiting/retention:
- The 6 branches with 3-year membership growth: Jacksonville Regional (44%), Gaston Regional (39%), Greensboro (25%), Brevard (22%) and Asheville (21%), Hendersonville (3%).
- The 5 branches with more than 10% 1-year membersh growth: Jacksonville Regional (44%), Raleigh/Wake County (20%), Statesville (19%), Brevard (17%), and Twin Rivers (14%). Five other branches had positive growth: Asheville, Gaston Regional, Hendersonville, Sandhills-Southern Pines, and Wilmington.
- Top 4 branches in # of new members this year: Brevard (27), Asheville (26), Greensboro (13), and Wilmington (13).
- Congratulations to our largest branches Asheville (173) and Brevard (156).
- Brevard is also recognized for exceptional retention in such a large branch, so their growth was substantially responsible for the total NC membership growth (see below).
You may want to adjust these numbers by the number of dual members in the Tar Heel Branch who are primary in other branches in NC (and so are double counted on this list):
- 2013 (41), 2014 (40), 2015 (40), 2016 (41)
If you do that, the NC totals become
- 2013 (896), 2014 (873), 2015 (876), 2016 (912)
Note: High Country (Boone) has gone inactive and is considered disbanded by AAUW of North Carolina.