Handouts and presentations from the late June Conference of State Leaders are available at www.aauw.org in the Member Center. Of particular interest:
- Opening plenary – see the list of change elements that will affect our future (PPT)
- Overview of financials – of interest to all leaders (PDF – new)
- Marketing workshop – all branches may want to plan a meeting based on this workshop! (PDF)
- Summary of programming related to the new theme – looking for a project idea? Here’s where to start! (PDF)
- EF Glossary – lost in the acronyms? check this out! (Word)
Again, when you have time, browse through the entire set of materials: www.aauw.org
Other updates from early July:
- Start planning for the 125th Anniversary Celebration: Nov. 28, 2006. In particular, if you use the Voter Turnout Guide, be sure to forward pictures of your public policy chair with the guide to the Association by Nov. 1.
- Does your branch want to affect the future of the Association? Be sure to check www.aauw.org in early August for strategic planning program suggestions, and start planning now to send a delegation to the convention in Phoenix, June 29-July 2, 2007.