The mailing to the branch presidents has gone out in USMail.
- Cover letter – notes to the branch presidents, particularly about their role as board members (or potential board members) for AAUW NC.
- Reminders and other notes – see also the convention TODO list and the information for the business meeting and the board meeting
- Three additional requests for Convention – Info for an April contact with the media, request for book suggestions, and a reminder to bring project ideas to Winston-Salem
- Attachment packet
- Language for the proposed changes to the bylaws
- 100 Club form for joining with time
- Pictures of the 100 Club “premiums” and the new Address magnets. [See posts about CafePress and about how to reach AAUW NC.]
- Surveys on branch diversity and programs. Please return those by FAX to 866-525-2155 or, if a FAX isn’t available, by mail to Barbara Whilte. [Address list in the Fall Tar Heel News and at http://members.aauwnc.org.]
- Branch membership counts as of February 1. [See the post about the 2/1 count.]
- Branch fundraising totals for 2006. [Note that this covers only the money sent to the national office. Donations for local scholarships or other local projects can be included in the branch recognition program.]
- Public Policy Brochure – see this post about the brochure
- Basket info card – see info about the baskets
I’ll admit, this is a lot to absorb, so please do help the presidents focus on the pieces that are most important to your branch. If you have comments on these quarterly mailings, please contact Nancy.