May 27 – June 14, 2008
Tomorrow – Deadline to get the AAUW rate at the hotel in Salisbury for the Summer Meeting.
Wednesday, June 18 – Women’s Advocacy Day in Raleigh! Check out the virtual advocacy options if you can’t get to Raleigh
Wednesday, June 25 – Application deadline for Girls Collaborative Mini-Grants
Friday-Saturday, July 25-26 – Board meeting and leadership meeting in Salisbury
- Branch Awards (06/09/08)
- Thanks to Marty Folsom! (06/05/08)
- Thanks to Greensboro! (06/08/08)
- Congrats to Mary Fran! (06/05/08) a link to a great article in the Greensboro News and Record about our very own Mary Fran Schickedantz.
- Thanks to the branches who used the Young Advocates Toolkit (06/09/08)
AAUW NC News
- Summer 2008 Tar Heel News (06/10/08) A link to the PDF of the issue you’ll get in a couple of weeks, along with web links for more details.
- AAUW NC FY09 Budget (05/28/08)
- Final financial report for FY07 (06/05/08)
- Schedule for the Summer Meeting (06/06/08)
- Participate in Women’s Advocacy Day (06/14/08) – even if you can’t get to Raleigh!
- Girls Collaborative Mini-Grants (06/13/08) – Application deadline is June 25.
Do you want to get these messages in “real time” but don’t want to keep checking the web? You can use an “rss reader” to watch the announcements, but if you don’t want to make that leap, you can get messages in e-mail as they are posted. See the subscribe information.