At the board meeting on Friday evening, Oct. 31, and at the leadership meeting, Nov. 1, the communications team handed out wallet cards on which members are encouraged to write down the login information for the
- www.aauw.org member center – forms, officer resources, governance information, member-only publications, …
- www.aauw.org Member Services Database (the MSD) – online records access where you can update your record, check your branch roster, make a donation, contact officers, …
- www.aauwnc.org member center – branch/state officer directory, member-only resources
- www.aauwnc.org login to add content — add your messages to this site
The business card-sized handout also included the web addresses and the toll-free numbers for both AAUW and AAUW NC. Conntact Connie Gamble Ochse or Nancy Shoemaker (contact info) if you want more cards to hand out in your branch.
- A version of the card that you can print, cut out and save
- More information about using member-only web resources
NOTE: If you do write the user name/password on the card (rather than using it as just a reminder of the web addresses and the options) you may want to keep it in a secure place (i.e. not in a wallet that might be lost).