The AAUW NC meeting on April 12-13 will be at the
Country Suites By Carlson, Burlington, NC
3211 Wilson Drive, Burlington NC 27215, United States
Reservations: +1 (336) 584-1115
Room block held until 03/29/13. $80.00/king and $90.00/double + state and occupancy tax of 9.75% . Check-In: 3 pm and Out: Noon. Hot breakfast is provided free for hotel guests only.
- From I-40/I-85, take Exit 141 (Huffman Mill Road)
- Go towards Burlington (north) and get in the left lane. This means
- If coming on I-40W/I-85S (from Raleigh), make a RIGHT at the end of the ramp onto Huffman Mill Rd. and get into the LEFT lane.
- If coming on I-40E/I-85N (from Greensboro), make a LEFT at the end of the ramp onto Huffman Mill Rd, cross over the highway and get in the LEFT lane.
- Turn LEFT onto GARDEN ROAD (between Chic-fil-A and Applebee’s)
- Go through 1 stop light and take LEFT onto WILSON DR. (beside Hooters)
- Country Suites is the 2nd hotel on the right.
More about the local area from the hotel’s website:
- Hotel’s list of local attractions
- Staff favorite restaurants. [Reminder: you are invited to join the group at The Village Grill if you reserve your seat with your registration by April. 5.]
More info: Overview of the 2013 annual meeting