Join us Friday afternoon and Saturday, April 12-13, for the 2013 AAUW NC annual meeting in Burlington. The weekend will center on the theme:Focus: on AAUW news at all levels,
Find: ideas about how to work easier and better within your branch, and
Friendship: renew and make new AAUWNC friends.
- Friday, starting at 3:00 – Presidents’ Council meeting and other timely discussions.
- Friday, 5:30 pm – group dinner at The Village Grill. (You must reserve your place on the registration form by April 5.)
- Friday, 7:30 – 9:00 pm – Wine and Wisdom Conversation
- Saturday, 9:00 – 2:00 – Business meeting, workshops, and more.
- Detailed Agenda
- Proposed bylaws to be discussed Friday, put to a vote on Saturday
- Mail registration: Postmarked by Monday, April 1
- Online registration: By midnight, Thursday, April 4 (if you want to be sure you get Saturday lunch and a seat for Friday dinner — but late/onsite registrations will be accommodated as best we can)
- Hotel reservation: By Friday, March 29 for AAUW rate
- Registration for the annual meeting
- Register online (and then pay online or USmail a check)
- Printable registration (take copies to meetings!)
- Online payment (You shouldn’t need this unless you decide after you register to pay online, or if, for example, you are a branch officer paying for some of your members who have already registered. Please do register before paying!)
- Hotel, local attractions, directions (reserve by 3/29 for AAUW rate)
- Program and general: Mary Peterson, 252-636-5074, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Denny McGuire, 919-562-0860, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday evening dinner: Doris Bernlohr, 336-586-7001, email@example.com
- Toll free (voice mail/FAX): 866-525-2155
- 2012 Fundraising Results (7/24/13)
Summary of the contributions AAUW NC members made to AAUW (501c3) and the AAUW Action Fund (501c4) during 2012.
- Spring/Summer 2013 Tar Heel News (6/5/13)
The latest issue of the publication mailed to all AAUW branch members in North Carolina.
- News from the 2013 annual meeting (5/6/13)
The upcoming Tar Heel News will have more information on the April annual meeting of AAUW NC, but here are some of the documents from that meeting.
- ERA Resolution for the Annual Meeting (4/4/13)
Here is the text of a resolution that will be brought before the meeting for a vote on Saturday, Apr. 13 ERA resolution
- Don’t miss the 2013 AAUW NC annual meeting! (3/25/13)
Join us at the 2013 AAUW NC annual meeting!
- Registration is open for the annual meeting (3/18/13)
Attendee list for the annual meeting is available to members of AAUW NC.
- New bylaws to be considered at the annual meeting (3/18/13)
New bylaws that document the new AAUW NC structure will be presented for approval at the 2013 annual meeting.
- February 1, 2013 Membership Count (3/6/13)
The official "membership count" for AAUW branches occurs on February 1. Here is the history of NC branches since 2010.
- Agenda for the 2013 Annual Meeting (3/3/13)
The detailed agenda for the annual meeting on April 12 and 13.
- Hotel information for 2013 annual meeting (2/27/13)
Address, map, directions and more about the Country Suites in Burlington. Reservation deadline for the AAUW NC rate is March 29.
- Minutes from March Meetings (5/23/12)
Minutes from the Presidents Council (3/30) and the Annual Meeting (3/31).