Here are the resources that AAUW NC highlighted at the July 30, 2016 Bennett V conference sponsored by NC Women Matter. We were very pleased to connect with so many of our allies!
- AAUW public policy resources
- AAUW reports on gender equity topics
- Barriers and Bias: The Status of Women in Leadership (2016)
- The Simple Truth About the Gender Pay Gap (updated spring 2016))
- Other AAUW gender equity reports
If you want to support this work and get connected to the conversation about education and equity for women and girls, join us!
- Join AAUW national (only) — options for students/campuses
- Join AAUW NC (through the Tar Heel Branch)
- Join one of the community-based branches in NC
And here are some of the AAUW members you may have met at the event:
Several are beckoning to even more members to join them. We had a good showing! See the AAUW NC Facebook page for more info.