Join us Friday afternoon and Saturday, March 30-31, for the 2012 AAUW NC annual meeting in Burlington.
- Registration for the annual meeting (please register by 3/15)
- Register online (and then pay online or USmail a check)
- Printable registration (take copies to meetings!)
- Hotel, local attractions, directions (reserve by 3/16 for AAUW rate)
- Minutes from March Meetings (5/23/12)
Minutes from the Presidents Council (3/30) and the Annual Meeting (3/31).
- AAUW NC Opposes Amendment One (4/1/12)
AAUW NC has voted to urge members to vote against the constitutional amendment that will appear on the May 8 NC primary ballot. Branches are also encouraged to work in other ways to defeat the amendment.
- 2011 Minutes are Posted (3/29/12)
Minutes from the Spring 2011 meeting in High Point.
- Resolution against NC Amendment One (2/29/12)
AAUW NC will vote on a resolution expressing its opposition to the amendment that will be on the NC primary ballot in May.
- Initial information on the 2012 annual meeting (2/9/12)
Come to the March 30-31 annual meeting in Burlington.
- Hotel information for 2012 annual meeting (2/9/12)
Address, map, directions and more about the Country Suites in Burlington. Reservation deadline for the AAUW NC rate is March 16.
- Agenda for the 2012 AAUW NC Annual Meeting (2/9/12)
Schedule of events for the March 30/31 annual meeting in Burlington.
- Fall/Winter Newsletter (11/25/11)
AAUW NC Tar Heel News: Fall/Winter 2011 has a broad range of info of interest to members.